Heron Lake Plateau I fought death and lost.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Not really sure what to make of her encounter with Titmouse Screech, Towhee finished her circuit of the borders and finally admitted to herself that she needed some rest. She glanced at the sky automatically, chewing her lip when she saw no sign of X. What if he didn't return? Her heart lurched. She began to plod deeper into the territory, wincing as the open cuts on her face and shoulders twinged. She knew she should seek out her older sister's help, yet instead Towhee sought a secluded area and curled into a ball. She thought she would have a hard time sleeping, what with all the thoughts swarming her pounding head, yet she instantly passed out cold.

She slept like a rock so long that when she woke, it was dark and her muscles were horribly stiff. Groaning, the young Alpha rose to her feet and gave herself a shake. An unwitting cry tumbled from her lips as the scabs on her anterior throbbed horribly. Gritting her teeth, the she-wolf drew in a steadying breath and sent up a brief call for @Raven, then began trying to locate the medic's scent so she could meet her in the middle. As she walked across the breadth of the plateau, it occurred to her how strange it was to feel absolutely lost in her own home.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 20, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Raven - April 20, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 20, 2018, 11:19 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Raven - April 20, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 21, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Raven - April 21, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 22, 2018, 09:23 AM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Raven - April 22, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 22, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Raven - April 22, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 22, 2018, 08:00 PM