Heron Lake Plateau I fought death and lost.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her ear twitched when Raven's breath tickled it. Her older sister was saying something—she could feel the vibration against her earlobe—so she moved to look at her mouth. Towhee's ears slid backward, almost wondering if the caregiver could read her mind. She didn't dwell on it, instead flashing her older sister an appreciative smile... that quickly disappeared, to be replaced with a pensive look, at Raven's next few words.

"Maybe," she answered noncommittally, trying not to feel hurt by the juxtaposition of the two statements. Raven wasn't wrong to suggest what she did. It aligned with Towhee's own plans somewhat (although not exactly). If anything, it was probably too generous even calling Towhee a "pretty good" Alpha, at least right now. She liked to think she'd done an all right job up until now, though recent events had her doubting herself—deeply.

"I'll find them tomorrow," she said. "Thanks for listening to me, Rave, and helping me clean up," she added, then glanced at their dark surroundings. "Would you wanna go on a tour with me? I need to get back to the borders soon but I'd really like to check out what's actually inside this territory too."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 20, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Raven - April 20, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 20, 2018, 11:19 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Raven - April 20, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 21, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Raven - April 21, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 22, 2018, 09:23 AM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Raven - April 22, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 22, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Raven - April 22, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: I fought death and lost. - by Towhee - April 22, 2018, 08:00 PM