Heron Lake Plateau I'm burger meat and purple pills.
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Screech knew that things had been dicey during that confrontation, but he also knew that the reactions of his friends had been in defense of himself - so the actions of Colt had been in defense of the Redhawks, and the boy couldn't hold that against him. He had been trying to protect Raven -- Fuck, he caught himself thinking of her and couldn't stop the curse from flowing out of him. It felt like a kick to the gut, just being reminded of his sister. Recovering as quickly as he could, Screech threw together some words and hoped they made sense: I mean, yeah man. I get it. Er, right.

If that was all Colt wanted, then what was he still doing here? Feeling a bit unnerved (and a lot guilty) he went on to express some idle thoughts, I was surprised to see all of you here. What uh.. What happened? With Blackfeather, I mean. Did they kick ass and take names? Maybe it wasn't the best thing to bring up since Screech had bailed right before that whole thing, but he couldn't think of anything else to say, and he was curious.
Messages In This Thread
I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 22, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 22, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 24, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 24, 2018, 06:21 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 25, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 27, 2018, 05:49 PM