Wapun Meadow i broke my bones playing games with you
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
For the first time in a great while, Alexander ventured out beyond the walls of his valley. He was in desperate need of some time away, even if said time would be but a brief moment; he appreciated it none the less whilst he meandered along, attentive but not looking for a fight—not this time. His legs carried him out towards the meadow, which had been covered in snow the last he’d seen it—but no longer. Now, there were some flowers beginning to bloom whilst others had already achieved that phase of their cycle. Although he wasn’t the least bit interested in plants, he could appreciate the beauty of it—along with the ache in his heart as he was reminded of Kendra, wondering to himself what she would have thought of the sight. His mind then jumped to his wife and her offering of flowers once upon a time, which brought him peace; he would always miss Kendra, his first friend, but he’d since learned that he could miss her whilst still moving forward with his own life.

The various scents—the flowers, blood, a wolf—from an area beyond his sights caught the albino’s attention and drew him in, the scent of prey not so easily ignored; that someone was apparently hunting so near to his home was concerning and irritating, and something that he couldn’t ignore. And so, he sought out the source and stared the other male down, tail raised and ears pushed forward, then asked but a single question: “What are you doing here?”
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i broke my bones playing games with you - by Xan - April 26, 2018, 05:05 AM