Moonspear there upon your perch, say the words
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
bolstered by the thunderous (to him, anyway) growl that issued from his mother's throat, arcturus bounced forward with loud yips that echoed shrilly down the stony face of the den. he even tried a small growl, but it lacked the deep-seated compunction his mother's did and he quickly switched back to a noise that was more easily under his command: borking. that big stranger by the den was being told in no uncertain terms that arcturus would bite him in less than two seconds if he didn't unhand his brother, STAT!

thankfully arcturus needn't act on his threats, as jarilo had quickly detached his insatiable brother from his limb and plopped him right back near the den. excited by the quickness of revui's transport and the perceived success of his threats, arcturus rushed from his mother's flank and threw another volley of barks in just for good measure. get away from my brother!!
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
there upon your perch, say the words - by Arcturus - April 25, 2018, 07:48 PM
RE: there upon your perch, say the words - by Jarilo - April 27, 2018, 12:55 AM
RE: there upon your perch, say the words - by Arcturus - April 27, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: there upon your perch, say the words - by Jarilo - May 03, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: there upon your perch, say the words - by Jarilo - May 27, 2018, 01:20 AM
RE: there upon your perch, say the words - by Arcturus - June 07, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: there upon your perch, say the words - by Jarilo - June 16, 2018, 11:05 PM