Moonspear and i'll fall down on my knees and beg,
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
he liked to imagine he sounded vicious as he attacked his mother's flank, nibbling along her stifle in a series of puppy bites. for all his efforts, he only got tufts of hair -- he nyack nyacked with his muzzle wrinkled in distaste as fur stuck to his tongue. he sneezed, scooting back from the force with a shake of his head.

all of the sudden, his dominion was contested as his father came over him and dragged him effortlessly back. no! he had been doing something! he squealed loudly, flinging round towards his father with tiny growls in rebuke. when his gnawings were of no avail, and his mother still too far from him for his liking, arcturus narrowed his little eyes, opened his mouth, and let out a mighty: "aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhHAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEE!" that escalated both in volume and pitch until it was a high shriek bounding down the corridor of the den.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Arcturus - April 25, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Charon - April 26, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Arcturus - April 27, 2018, 08:52 PM