Moonspear and i'll fall down on my knees and beg,
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
At least he managed to distract the pup off Amekaze, but unfortunately it was not for long. At first it seemed it had worked; the pup attacked him instead, growling and gnawing and Charon growled lowly and as quietly as he could, a playful sound that invited the pup's instinct to attack his father some more.

The peace and quiet given to Amekaze was not for long, however. An ear-shattering voluminous scream erupted from Arcturus' mouth; one that made it hard to imagine such a small pup could make such loud noises. Ears folded back to his skull as he wrinkled his nose at the noise, then cast Ame an apologetic sorry, i tried look. "I think he wants out," said Charon with a grin. "Guess they're almost ready." Comparing to previous years roundabout now seemed a good time for a first trip outside the den. He would have said just another week, but waited to hear Ame's opinion on the matter while their pup continued to scream. Charon merely let him, for now.
Messages In This Thread
and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Arcturus - April 25, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Charon - April 26, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: and i'll fall down on my knees and beg, - by Charon - May 01, 2018, 07:40 AM