Golden Glade papercut
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
With a large wolf pack in residence, there wasn't much large game to be found on the plateau itself, meaning that proper hunts would have to take place in the surrounding territories. Although she was no expert, Towhee decided to explore the terrain immediately adjacent to the plateau in order to find the best hunting grounds. She started by dropping into the forest directly beneath its southeastern slopes.

Instead of a juicy herd of deer, Towhee stumbled across a wolf and a mouse. She stopped short as she watched the stranger snap at the rodent, which skittered directly toward her. Before it could realize its mistake, the she-wolf automatically shot out a paw and smashed it to the ground. When she lifted her foot, some of its insides stuck to her foot like glue.

She wrinkled her nose even as she looked warily at the willowy stranger. "Was this yours?" Towhee asked dryly even as she internally assessed him, muscles tensing in case any rapid movements because necessary.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
papercut - by Pippin - April 27, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: papercut - by Towhee - April 27, 2018, 09:25 AM
RE: papercut - by Pippin - May 02, 2018, 05:49 AM
RE: papercut - by Towhee - May 02, 2018, 08:52 AM