Golden Glade papercut
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,994 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her head tipped at his remark, wondering if she'd read his lips correctly. "Thunder smash?" she parroted back. "I'm going to have to steal that," Towhee mused with a lash of her tail. Her muscles relaxed slightly, though there was still a wariness in both her expression and posture as she gazed at the stranger. She felt a little territorial about this stretch of woods, though she checked herself; although the Redhawks would use these hunting grounds, they weren't part of their formal claim. The odd passerby wouldn't really impact their prey base, in any case.

Still, he was an outsider getting quite close to the plateau, so she thought it fair to warn him, "We've just taken up residence on the plateau, so tread carefully." Towhee paused a beat, wondering if she necessarily wanted to engage with him, especially when she had work to do. She then asked, "Have you seen much large game in the area? Assuming you've been meandering about in here." She gestured vaguely at the surrounding woods.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
papercut - by Pippin - April 27, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: papercut - by Towhee - April 27, 2018, 09:25 AM
RE: papercut - by Pippin - May 02, 2018, 05:49 AM
RE: papercut - by Towhee - May 02, 2018, 08:52 AM