Moonspear once in a while
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
All remained relatively peaceful. Only Vela's eventual approach gave her more than just the scenery to focus upon. When she was close, and coming to seat herself with her, the dark mother gave her a fond rumble of a greeting. She wasn't in the mood to make haste for anything more showy than that, but her affection remained true. "I have," she sighed, unimpressed with it all lately. Their core was the family, and now Gannet and Drogon mainly. She viewed many of the other recent leaves to be too weak to deserve heights like these underneath their reign. "I do not know to where, nor do I care to track them down any. Evidently their loyalty at this time is not to the mountain," she said with a slow shake to her head. "The shy, dark one, Lucy--she left a rabbit one day and have not seen trace of her since," she mentioned then--although she had not had a good chance to get to know her any better. Ame had guessed she had some ties to elsewhere, and with it, some call to something. As for the rest, she could not say any more than Vela could; the dark mother had been wrapped up in the lives of her youngest litter, her most immediate family, and those others who came around.

As for the speckled daughter's next notion, Amekaze tilted her head, though kept her expression stony. "Neglected him, how so? You are not his mother.. that is too bad, if so. I hope not," she said, toeing a line along concern towards the yearling if he had let his scent grow faint, and if Vela did not know why? "Had he said anything about it?" she asked, unsure of how to approach this pry exactly. She regarded him highly enough to not jump to immediate conclusion, but Vela had been a prominent guardian at the birthing den in recent weeks--could he not understand this, and in turn, perceive it as neglect? Such did not bode well to the matron of the mountain.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
once in a while - by Amekaze - May 21, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - May 23, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - May 24, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - May 28, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - May 30, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - June 01, 2018, 05:55 AM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - June 11, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - June 11, 2018, 10:33 AM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - June 11, 2018, 11:51 PM