Moonspear once in a while
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She didn't bat an eye when Vela was quick to brand them as traitors. Given the recent climate of pack relations, and how they had grown to know to only trust family first, it did not surprise her any to hear it so plain and simple. Easily enough, Amekaze nodded; deep down, after all the years of having comrades leave her side, it bothered her less now but she understood. She had been hurt by it time and time again. To her, it was always going to remain highly circumstantial.

Nevertheless, she knew.. and felt herself matching her daughter's side eye with a deadpan stare of her own. True, Vela had been one of the most dutiful at the den's proximity, second only to the parents themselves.. but as for that duty's connection to Drogon's business here, Amekaze didn't really know if she should expect that from the yearlings' relationship. "Hm, well, yes you have been busy here, and you know the family appreciates it.. but I would not expect that alone to be the cause for him to want to leave, right? He should not need your constant attentions.. and I did not think he was quite like that," she said, fanning out her ears thoughtfully for a beat. She would have suspected Drogon, a warrior himself training with Hydra for much of his time here, to understand the need here and not require every precious ounce of Vela's attention now when the mountain had young puppies upon it. She didn't require the same out of Charon, nor him of her.. so Ame didn't see it as all too justifiable--she couldn't relate, if that was the case here. For Vela's sake, and Drogon's too, she hoped not. "You know him better than I. If you think he would want to be found, do look," she said, coolly watching her speckled daughter's response to this.  "Tell Jarilo to help keep an eye out too, and your scouting sisters," she suggested as well.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
once in a while - by Amekaze - May 21, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - May 23, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - May 24, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - May 28, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - May 30, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - June 01, 2018, 05:55 AM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - June 11, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - June 11, 2018, 10:33 AM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - June 11, 2018, 11:51 PM