Heron Lake Plateau You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Although the plateau was huge, it didn't take long for Towhee to cross paths with another member of the pack. She gave Niamh a curious look as she watched the feathers drift from her mouth, then caught herself smiling as the woman signed a greeting at her. Although the introduction wasn't exactly necessary, Towhee nodded props to Niamh for her execution and form on her name sign, not to mention the rest of the phrase.

-I'm good, Niamh, thanks,- the Beta signed back, wondering if Niamh would require any translating. "How about you?" she added out loud before a pinch at her nape reminded her to say, "Have you met X yet?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand. - by Towhee - May 09, 2018, 03:36 PM