Heron Lake Plateau You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,007 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Beta chortled under her breath and rolled her eyes a little at the two of them. Despite her initial surprise, she didn't mind that X had taken to Niamh. In fact, it made her glad, especially because the she-wolf certainly seemed to reciprocate. Some members of the pack were lukewarm at best toward the raptor, so it meant a lot to Towhee when he was readily accepted.

The bird groomed Niamh for a moment longer, then beat his wings and hopped down from her back. He landed near the feathers she'd dropped. His head cocked from side to side before he chose one and then bounced to the patch of ground just in front of the she-wolf and bowed, presenting the feather. He twirled it in his beak, then let it drift lightly to her paws.

"Ugh," Towhee joked behind him, "get a room, you two."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand. - by Towhee - May 10, 2018, 06:55 PM