Heron Lake Plateau You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Woo, congrats! :)

Truthfully, she hadn't even considered winter conditions. Towhee frowned thoughtfully, though a smile found its way back to her lips when Niamh thanked her. It was so out of the ordinary for her to take to someone this quickly, though a lot had changed lately. The towheaded she-wolf had two major bonuses going for her: she was actively trying to learn ptero and she was befriending X. How could Towhee help but like her?

-No problem,- she signed, then repeated it out loud and added, "You're welcome anytime." Her wet tail thumped the ground before Towhee bent in half and began licking her fur dry, with a little bit of help from the sun on her back.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand. - by Towhee - May 19, 2018, 10:52 AM