Heron Lake Plateau You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
No problem; Niamh mimicked the action, making sure that she got it right, and signed -Thanks- to Towhee when she welcomed Niamh to use the island. As Towhee began to lick the water from her fur, Niamh lay down, scratching her back in the grass, and rolled over onto her back, writhing from side to side to scratch along her spine, and once that itch was satisfied, she simply lay there, gazing up into the tree where X was perched. It would have been pretty awesome to be a bird, she thought, and yawned, flicking her tongue over her teeth. 

Content, warm and full of fresh air, Niamh slowly allowed her eyelids to close as she lay in the sun that warmed and dried the fur along her belly. When she awoke, of course, she have an aweful hairdo from falling asleep on her back with wet hair, but that was something for later Niamh to worry about. For now, all was good in the world- she was safe, warm and happy on an island and had just made friends with the baddest bird on the planet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know I had heaven and hell in the palm of my hand. - by RIP Niamh - May 21, 2018, 03:15 PM