Heron Lake Plateau We are old and our son took the dog away
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She held her breath and bit her lip to keep herself from laughing at Screech when he gagged on the bird's wing...It was quite funny to watch, but she could tell he wasn't in the best mood, and he seemed like the type who would act tough, but have a fairly fragile ego. He stood up, then, and she calmly faced him without changing her own demeanour. She'd given him some time on his own and had, in the meantime, done wonders for her own reputation by becoming familiar with the other packmates and putting herself to good use. She couldn't help but wonder what he'd been doing- and if he resented her, now, just because she'd actually made progress with the new locals. 

He responded to her with a sour tone, and she snorted. She wasn't too offended, and gave him a wry grin. "I was after that," She said, gesturing to the bits of bird scattered everywhere, "For my lunch. Guess you beat me to the buffet," She said. After all- one couldn't be too protective over caches when living in a pack. More or less everything was to be shared with those who also contributed. He made a snappy remark about Towhee, and she shook her head. "Don't be like that, dude." She said. True, she didn't think as much of him as she had when she'd met him- but it dind't mean she hated him. She had simply chosen the company she thought was best for herself- and at that point in time, Screech probably wasn't it. "They'll come around in time, as long as you mind your manners and like...Just try to fit in, same as I've had to do."
Messages In This Thread
RE: We are old and our son took the dog away - by RIP Niamh - May 14, 2018, 04:20 PM