Heron Lake Plateau when we wake up, we remember it was just a paper cut
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Clover explained the details of the war to him, something no one had really bothered to do aside from telling her that there'd been a war, and that apparently Screech had been a draft dodger. She was still unsure as to why two packs would need to go to war- but she supposed if hostages were taken, there'd be reason for it. Clover's reasoning was solid, and Niamh finally understood. She wasn't being hateful just for kicks- she was simply once bitten, twice shy. She had no reason to trust Screech, not after he'd abandoned them. 

The fact that he'd attacked her father made it even worse. She'd met Elwood briefly- and he'd actually been kind of nice to her, though she'd only really seen him for a couple seconds before Fiadh had dismissed her. But she got a calm, cool vibe off him. Obviously, the girls took after their mother in terms of temper- but obviously, at least one of them was learning from Elwood. 

Once asked about Screech, she flattened her ears. "I haven't seen him since I saw you last." She admitted, truthfully. "I...I wanted some time away from him. Everyone seemed to hate him, and I didn't like being hated by association. I understand if you can't trust him again- I'm not going to be so keen on hanging out with him either. And...And I get it, why you didn't like me. You thought I supported his assholery. And I don't."