Heron Lake Plateau show me your peepis
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
The conversation - if you could call it that - veered in another direction; this was like chasing the coyote all over again but verbally and without backup. She was abruptly calling him out for an event that she'd only heard about and now witnessed. That must've been his biggest peeve about the whole thing: the fact that these kids had unfounded opinions about things that transpired outside of their realm of influence. They weren't there, they didn't know what he had been going through at the time.

Her threat was obvious — and she pirouetted while Screech was trying to get his thoughts in order, and began to stomp away. Screech wasn't done yet. Hey, fuck you! He shouted after her, but was already striding to get around and cut her off so that they could finish this shit-show of an argument that she'd started (obviously he didn't start this, no way man).

Get your facts straight, kid. He snapped, but otherwise his voice was much more level than before, like he was running out of steam. Judging by Clover's expression she was running on fumes too. I was a captive of the Woods, but one of their members rescued me — got me home. Your dad wanted to drive them away. So yeah, I might've reacted badly, like was doing now (but to be fair, this was getting pretty tame) But I was angry, I was hurting, and he was trying to drive my friend away without good reason.

Screech didn't know how many more times he could rehash the same information before people started to believe him; at this point he just wanted to clear the air, but even as he said these things he sort-of knew Clover wouldn't care. She was indoctrinated to the "Everybody Hates Screech" cult. He just sighed and moved, stepping around her again so that he wasn't blocking her path. Now she could go — he'd let her.
Messages In This Thread
show me your peepis - by Clover - May 10, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 14, 2018, 01:20 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 22, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: show me your peepis - by Clover - May 22, 2018, 11:06 PM