Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Private 
@Fiadh

Niamh was still not quite caught up on rest after returning from her trip with Tegan. She'd bumped into Clover before she'd left, and had ended up walking away with a more optimistic outlook about her place in the pack, and had improved her relationships with other packmembers too- but hadn't seen too many since she'd been back. If one Blackthorn girl was willing to give her the time of day, then there was hope for her to redeem herself after all. The ticket, it seemed, was more or less ditching Screech...She had felt guilty about it, until the events which had transpired just days ago. 

She made her way toward the lake which was where she'd been resting, alloing her twisted ankle to heal up, as per Raven's orders. She stopped by a cache she'd made, fortunately, when she'd been more mobile and dug up a grouse. Even though a grouse didn't make for a big meal, it was more than nothing, so she dug it up, plucked the feathers off it and made short work of it. Once she was finished, she left the scattered feathers on the ground- some other bird could use them for a nest, ironically, (I mean, who decorates their house with the hair of their bretheren?) and hopped up onto a low, almost horizontal willow branch that was wide enough for her to lie down on. In the shade, and happy to rest, she placed her head upon her paws and prepared to have a nap.
Messages In This Thread
But fair enough, I guess we're tired all the time - by RIP Niamh - May 11, 2018, 08:48 PM