Northstar Vale leave the lights on
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

she agrees, and he can't stop the sigh of relief that escapes him. for a moment the future feels slightly brighter -- or at least more secure. until she brings up their shared little hitchhikers. "i know," he says sheepishly, glancing away and back. he doesn't want to say what he's been selfishly thinking: that somehow telling alarian he has kids on the way feels like closing the door on an opportunity he's not even sure he wants to pursue. but alarian is .. nice, and good looking, and he hasn't been thinking about mato as much lately -- he doesn't want the way his friend looks at him to change. (as if begging for a spot in his pack isn't going to change things anyway).

delight reaches out suddenly, going to cautiously nudge queenie's nose with his own. more firmly he says, "you're right. i will." and, "i think it'll be better. for them, too." it's not like he doesn't want to be a good parent -- anxiously he watches her, hoping she knows that. hoping she doesn't hate him for all of this.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
leave the lights on - by RIP Stephanie - May 14, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: leave the lights on - by Ariel - May 17, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: leave the lights on - by RIP Stephanie - May 19, 2018, 08:02 AM
RE: leave the lights on - by Ariel - May 19, 2018, 12:11 PM
RE: leave the lights on - by RIP Stephanie - June 04, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: leave the lights on - by Ariel - June 05, 2018, 04:31 PM