Broken Boulder I found peace in your violence
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
She traveled north from Blackfoot Forest.

She'd lived in the west, south, and east in previous years. She'd lived in the forests, the grasslands, the mountains. She'd seen the stars and the seas. She'd seen most of what Teekon had to offer but the taiga had always called to her. It reminded her of her childhood home: the lichen, the cool steppes, the low scrub of trees, the smell of fresh open air and blue sky in all directions. 

It was worth mentioning that it was as far as possible from the corner of Teekon where her life had gone horribly awry. 

The conifers rose at the edge of the world, a mere dark smudge. But to Liri's surprise, the wind shifted as she neared the very edge of Teekon and brought with it the scent of others. 

She paused on her way across the grasslands and with a disparaging glance at her disfigured leg, for the first time considered joining a pack.

It was not what she had planned. In all honesty, she didn't have anything planned. The wraith would have been content to wander alone for the rest of her days.

She'd managed well enough in the north for the past year. She could still catch small game.  But perhaps that wasn't enough to be a part of a pack? Would they want her, damaged as she was?

She was still a healer, she had uses. But suppose that alone was not enough?

Before she even thought about it, Liri's paws carried her forward towards the scent. 

I must at least try. 

There was no discernible border. As she got closer, the scent became that of many individuals interwoven in and out of the territory. Liri paused at its fringes for good measure. 

With a last, hopeful thought the ghost tipped back her head and called for the leader.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
I found peace in your violence - by Síff - May 21, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: I found peace in your violence - by Lily - May 21, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: I found peace in your violence - by Síff - May 21, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: I found peace in your violence - by Lily - May 21, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: I found peace in your violence - by Síff - May 21, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: I found peace in your violence - by Lily - May 21, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: I found peace in your violence - by Síff - May 21, 2018, 04:01 PM