Wheeling Gull Isle when she strut, she got (body and blood)
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Any vestiges of friendliness fell away when the girl spoke in imperious tones--as if everyone knew this girl's mother! please--and Maegi's gaze grew icy, distant. "Healer" and "botanist" caught her attention, but it also reminded her of Potema, and she found it difficult to separate the two in her head. Does your mother wallow around in a poppy stupor all day, too?

"Sorry," Maegi said coolly, mouth firming. "I haven't met her yet. She sounds cool. Both my parents knew about plants, too. My. . .father taught me about poisons." She didn't know quite how to feel about Cicero, in retrospect. Raised at first to know him as her mother's brother, then life had taken a turn and, well, actually, he had sired her.

She didn't know where he was, whether he was alive or dead. She hoped that either way, he had found peace. As had--there came the pain again--Ramsay and Euron.

"I followed the brown woman and her daughter from Bearclaw Valley," she explained, casting her gaze south, where the land bridge was. "I didn't know where she was headed, I just didn't want to be where I was anymore."
Messages In This Thread
RE: when she strut, she got (body and blood) - by Maegi - May 31, 2018, 12:04 AM