Broken Boulder cannot seem to find my way home tonight
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri flashes him a small - but grateful - smile as he slows, trying to keep the feeling of inadequacy at bay. 

The fae dips her snowy head in silent response as Alarian further explains the inner workings of the Sanctuary. It's stranger than she expected, completely different than anywhere she's been.

But perhaps, that will mean better than anywhere she's ever been.

Liri doesn't bother promising to contribute. The quiet girl has long learned that words are empty. 

She will prove it to him with actions.

With a nod as he finishes speaking, Liri hesitantly takes the lead and combs the forest in search of herbs. A litte way in, she spots a cluster of orange flowers. 

Liri stops by them to explain. "Marigold," she gestures to them with a small nod. "They keep wounds from rotting, from becoming infected. And they help to heal small wounds, sores," she concludes shyly, harvesting a portion of the flowers.

Further in from where she finds th marigolds, is a nettle plant. "You can use both the seeds and leaves on this one. The leaves are used for swelling of wounds. The seeds are used as antidote for weak poisons." 

She begins to pick leaves from the plant, glancing at him curiously, wondering if she passed.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
cannot seem to find my way home tonight - by Alarian - May 23, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: cannot seem to find my way home tonight - by Síff - May 31, 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: cannot seem to find my way home tonight - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 10:10 AM