Broken Boulder I don't know what you're expecting of me
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri straightened, as best one could with three functional legs, at the soft chuff. She turned, a hoarse and tiny woof the only sound she could produce.

The northron stopped in her tracks, about to greet the unfamiliar female, head cocking curiously as she took in the stranger. Liri was accustomed to being stared at herself but for vastly different reasons. 

The healer had seen something like her - farther to the east, beyond Teekon. Savage, wild creatures that listened not to the wilderness but to a language all their own. 

But this woman had as much as sense as Liri did. Her eyes were bright and clear, taking in Liri just as cautiously as the ivory counterpart took her. 

"You're beautiful," Liri states simply, in the odd way that she has. "Would you like a berry?" The healer gestures at the patch with a pink, berry-stained muzzle. 

Liri can see that this must be the pregnant woman she was originally gathering the raspberry leaves for. 

It hurts worse than she thought it would. 

With a soft sound, either a clearing of her throat or a gasp of pain, Liri pushes back the thoughts of her children.

If she allows the tide to flow over her head, she'll never make it up for air again.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
I don't know what you're expecting of me - by Síff - May 27, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: I don't know what you're expecting of me - by Síff - June 06, 2018, 10:26 AM