Broken Boulder what would my head be like
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: explicit mentions of rape, incest. do not read this if you are triggered by these things
edit: forward-dated to present (06/05)
His return was marked by the sun's departure; beautiful golden rays dappled the ground, and the air was sweet with the scents of spring. The boy's ragged, exhausted form was undeniably out of place. The limp from Runion's assault on his thigh had not faded— perhaps it never would— and he had neglected caring for himself since arriving home.
He didn't quite feel distant, or fogged as he had come to expect. In his chest sat an awful, cold kind of sharpness— a clarity he desperately wished to shed. Each thought he dared allow himself stung and pulsed with an undertone of grief. Faintly, he thought of Aditya; it might have been nice to talk to him, now.
There was no one else he could talk to, after all. @Lanawyn was angry with him— Delight was... off, distant— and he didn't think he could bear to tell Lily.
Alarian wandered thoughtlessly towards Paradise Garden, pausing for a moment to work out a newly-developing mat in his chest fur. His stomach gnawed at him, empty and indignant, with each faint prey-scent on the wind; the thought of eating was nauseating. The thought of hunting... ha-ha. He flopped down among the flowers, exhausted, and planned to stay there for the night.
Messages In This Thread
what would my head be like - by Alarian - May 27, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: what would my head be like - by Eris - May 27, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: what would my head be like - by Alarian - May 28, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: what would my head be like - by Eris - June 03, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: what would my head be like - by Alarian - June 05, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: what would my head be like - by Eris - June 05, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: what would my head be like - by Alarian - June 05, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: what would my head be like - by Eris - June 05, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: what would my head be like - by Alarian - June 05, 2018, 09:27 PM