Boartusk Heights a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Yey! Niamh met Aela's brudder in the same area-ish, so why not meet BOTH the Whitemanes!

It was her first adventure outside the pack's boundaries since she'd twisted her ankle- but she felt no weakness as she trotted past the border, hoping to track down more signs of prey such as elk and deer moving in the area. Soon they'd be dropping fawns and calves, and she wanted in on hunting them as much as possible. Though Niamh was primarily concerned with hunting birds for herself, it couldn't sustain a wolf forever- and besides, there was so much more meat to a deer or an elk than there was to a bird. Niamh simply liked the facility and the feathers. 

She could smell blood in the air, and it beckoned her. Licking her lips, she shifted into a lope, slowing once she could see the haunches and back of another wolf. She circled around, so she wouldn't approach the formidable stranger from behind her, and could just make out the sight of something being devoured. It reminded her of her hunger, but she wasn't about to challenge the stranger or beg her for her meal...What interested her more was what the female had caught. 

"S'that boar?" She asked, from a distance, ears pricking. She was still tense, ready to spring away should the stranger make a start toward her in order to chase her away- but Niamh's body language was benign and friendly. She was far enough away, too, that even if the blue-eyed stranger should come to her feet, Niamh would have absolutely no challenge, and would have been able to race away without any fear of being overtaken.
Messages In This Thread
a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - May 28, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by RIP Niamh - May 30, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 02, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 19, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 20, 2018, 01:16 AM