Boartusk Heights a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
The stranger was plenty polite- and she recognized that politeness as soon as she introduced herself. No wonder she was a bit on the formal side- she had to know Kodlak. After all, they had the same surname, and they both came from the same place. She searched the female's features, finding some likeness there, but she also had to wonder if this wasn't Kodlak's mate....But they did look a lot alike, and Niamh liked the idea, better, that she was a relative, rather than a beloved. 

"Whitemane? So...So you probably know Kodlak then, eh?" She asked, watching for a reaction. Just in case this was his significant other, Niamh wanted to clarify everything as she wanted to avoid invoking this tough woman's wrath in case she got suspicious. "I met him around here not too long ago, bird hunting." She explained.
Messages In This Thread
a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - May 28, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 02, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by RIP Niamh - June 18, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 19, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 20, 2018, 01:16 AM