Boartusk Heights a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
They were both definitely in agreement- part of Niamh wanted to see if Aela spoke the same way about her homeland as Kodlak did, just because she enjoyed his manner of storytelling. From what she could tell, Aela too enjoyed it- perhaps her brother had been the storyteller of their pack, or perhaps he'd merely had a talent for it that he hadn't exactly discovered until just now. She took a moment to start eating the piglet's leg that was tossed to her- immediately deciding that this was something she'd have to try to hunt more often...It was definitely tasty, perhaps more so than birds were. 

So Aela was trying to find her brother- but nothing in her demeanour hinted that she might be hunting him down, so Niamh was glad that she'd at least pointed her in the direction of Kodlak's last known whereabouts. Perhaps they'd catch up, and find their way to the Plateau- but she felt that the pack was more open to family members by invite than anything. Needless to say, she knew she'd vouch at least for Kodlak, since she knew him better, and likely Aela to- as she was kind, and obviously a capable hunter.

Like her brother, Aela wanted to know more about her, and she shrugged. She knew her story wasn't anything nearly as well told or interesting as the one belonging to Aela and Kodlak. "Not born here- but not too far away from here either. Couple month's journey, I guess. I left with my brother, I think before we turned one year old? He kind of settled down with a bunch of loners and I continued on." She said. Knowing the next question would be why she'd decided to split, she laughed wryly. "They were just a bunch of dudes. I figured it'd be kinda lame just being in a group full of guys who don't know what they're doing." She said.

The two spent the better part of the hour or so together, and once Niamh had finished the bit of boar she'd been tossed, she departed, thinking highly of the Whitemane family.
Messages In This Thread
a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - May 28, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 02, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 17, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 19, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by Aela - June 20, 2018, 01:16 AM
RE: a shotgun wedding & a stain on my shirt. - by RIP Niamh - June 29, 2018, 02:16 PM