Moonspear New Start
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Ame's steps forward were purposeful, but light. Even when she set her sights ahead towards these stretches of boundary lands, she kept him in her periphery as he continued to be agreeable enough to what she sought. "Alright. Settle in and rest a little if you need to," she said, but his condition looked fair enough. Maybe he would not need much. "My mate Charon leads beside me, and our daughter Hydra as second. Right now, we have young.. just over two moons, so they will be learning much soon." she mentioned for his sake, giving him a rundown of who to expect on this mountain. Already she had alluded to the fact her family was in majority here, but not exclusively of course--and they were in need of fresh faces, game to live and suceed on the mountain like they were.

Taking a few long strides ahead, she led him subtly past the threshold of Moonspear. "I would like you to scout for herds north of here.. maybe northeast too. See where they are, so on.." she said, having already expressed that they could really use more solid hunters around here too. Summer was plentiful and it was time for them to reap the benefits to the fullest that they could. With that said, she paused to see what he would think. If he could do that, and return to them safely, even if he did not find anything, it was worth that alone.
feel free to conclude this as you need..!! i figure she'll assume he's off doing that while you're away, and let me know when you're off absence and i'll add him back to the ranks :D
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
New Start - by Nightstar - May 30, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: New Start - by Amekaze - May 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: New Start - by Nightstar - May 30, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: New Start - by Amekaze - May 30, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: New Start - by Nightstar - May 30, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: New Start - by Amekaze - June 01, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: New Start - by Nightstar - June 01, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: New Start - by Amekaze - June 02, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: New Start - by Nightstar - June 03, 2018, 06:47 PM