Heron Lake Plateau They wanna lay me to rest, but I won't go
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Rosalyn wasn't too picky on who delivered the message, but nevertheless, Niamh reconsidered volunteering Tegan. Niamh liked him, sure- but she did know that he could be a bit immature and silly, and he was very, very opinionated; maybe that wouldn't work well with whoever awaited him at Rosalyn's pack. Then again, if he was aiming to be a scout, he'd have to learn on his own how to be diplomatic when it came to speaking with wolves from other packs. Not all of them would be able to tolerate his...Sense of humour. 

"Raven'd probably be the best one to ask, then. Not to deliver the message, but to sent someone- she'd probably be know best who'd be able to do it quickly." She said. She also wasn't sure if Tegan even knew where Rosalyn's pack was. 

She smiled when Rosalyn thanked her, and bobbed her head in acknowledgement. She perked up noticeably, though, when Rosalyn brought up the oceanside. "Oh, for sure!" She said. "I've been out a couple times- saw sea lions, and caught a few crabs. Brought a couple of them back here to start a crab colony...But I dunno how they're doing," She said. "I didn't really think about the whole...salt water versus fresh water thing."
Messages In This Thread
RE: They wanna lay me to rest, but I won't go - by RIP Niamh - June 05, 2018, 10:01 PM