Heron Lake Plateau They wanna lay me to rest, but I won't go
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Just gonna tidy this up so me stuff's up to date. Hopefully Niamh'll go to Ironsea sometime though so they can meet up again!

Lard bucket. That was one she'd have to remember so she could use it on someone sometime...If she even knew anyone that could be considered a lard bucket; most of the wolves in the pack were slim or lean, and she couldn't think of any that were particularly lazy either...Still, it was a good insult, and it caused Niamh to laugh, pleasantly surprised at the novelty. "Right? Man. Unless I could grab a baby one...But then I'd have to like...Feed it and raise it, and I dunno if I could eat it when it grew up," She said. 

She sat up then, and glanced over her shoulder. "Well I oughta get movin'. I'll try and catch Raven and see who she'd wanna send to Ironsea, so someone'll be with you in a bit to get the message." She moved forward to gently touch her nose to Rosalyn's cheek in a friendly, respectful gesture. "Heal up well!" She said, leaving Rosalyn to eat her meal while she sought out Raven.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They wanna lay me to rest, but I won't go - by RIP Niamh - June 11, 2018, 04:34 PM