Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Post 1,000! :)

Over a week later and Towhee's face still hurt, though significantly less now. After waking up from a long nap on The Roost, the Beta padded to the island's edge and peered into the water, turning her head this way, then that way, to check out her reflection. The wound was healing nicely, though there was a thick scab that would probably eventually turn into a big ole scar. She didn't mind. Towhee figured it made her look tough.

She felt up to a brief patrol, so she swam across the small channel of water to the main shore, then began heading toward the decline that bridged the plateau with the lower adjacent territories. The air felt thick, though not particularly hot today. Towhee glanced upward and noticed some dark clouds gathering on the horizon. It would probably rain soon.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The devil won. - by Towhee - June 01, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: The devil won. - by RIP Niamh - June 01, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: The devil won. - by Towhee - June 06, 2018, 09:15 AM
RE: The devil won. - by RIP Niamh - June 06, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: The devil won. - by Towhee - June 06, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: The devil won. - by RIP Niamh - June 07, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: The devil won. - by Towhee - June 07, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: The devil won. - by RIP Niamh - June 11, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: The devil won. - by Towhee - June 19, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: The devil won. - by RIP Niamh - June 19, 2018, 07:57 PM