Heron Lake Plateau I'm not gonna run from the scars and within
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Rosalyn seemed amused by Towhee's question. The Beta couldn't guess what laughter sounded like, though the way it looked never failed to tickle her funny bone: eyes crinkled, mouth open wide, sides often heaving. Ridiculous, she thought, fighting the smile that threatened to take over her face.

"Seriously?" she pressed, getting the distinct feeling Roz was yanking her chain. "Gross," she surmised, smirking slightly now.

Whatever entertainment she had garnered from the conversation was stolen by another bout of severe itching. "Damn it, I can't take it anymore. I'm getting in again," she declared, swinging away from Roz and thrusting herself forcefully into the water.

The first contact soothed it somewhat, though the only thing she could do beyond that was stand in the shallows and continuously fling her face into the water. It probably looked even more ridiculous than laughter.

Wanna wrap? :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not gonna run from the scars and within - by Towhee - June 22, 2018, 01:25 PM