Heron Lake Plateau Actually I'd guess you'd call it a tavern
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh lifted her head when Colt tried to explain what it was he'd been learning from Raven, and behind her, in the den, her tail thumped against the ground. So he was trying- and his effort wouldn't likely be lost on Towhee, as soon as she found out that he was learning ptero. Her mood lifted a little, and she nodded. "Ptero," she supplied, when he motioned the word. He coaxed a small giggle from her with his comment about the wolves speaking a sort of sign language, and laughed. 

"What's the sign for your name? Or have you made one yet?" She asked. Towhee had taught Niamh that there was a way to spell a name out- but then again, a sign worked much better for Niamh's name than spelling it, given that Irish...Well, it hardly ever sounds how it's spelled. She made the gesture for her own name- which involved running one forepaw over one ear and down her muzzle, and then gesturing with her nose toward the sun. "That's mine. Apparently it's sort of a combination of 'clean' and 'gold.'" She said, with a wry grin. A bit odd, for a name, but she and Towhee had built it together, so that's what it would be.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Actually I'd guess you'd call it a tavern - by RIP Niamh - June 07, 2018, 12:54 AM