Heron Lake Plateau Actually I'd guess you'd call it a tavern
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
While he didn't tense up at Towhee's name, there was a sort of reluctance that accompanied his words when she brought the beta's name up. Niamh had caught sight of Towhee's tail end leaving as Colt had approached, so he must not have crossed paths with her. Though using ptero had helped her communicate with Clover, it hadn't worked with Fiadh- so maybe Towhee would be the same way. "Maybe she just needs more time." Niamh volunteered. At least Colt wasn't trying to follow Towhee around to make her like him...But then again, he didn't seem like the kind of wolf who would do that, anyway. She pegged Colt to be more of a 'take me as I am' kind of guy, who wouldn't get upset if someone simply didn't like him. 

She heard a gentle sigh from within the den behind her, and turned one ear back. No other sounds came, aside from the gentle, regular and slow breaths that came from Screech as he continued to sleep. Her expression fell, but she looked up at Colt then. "Did...Did you want to see him?" She asked. That was likely why he'd come to her densite after all, even if he was one of the many who didn't like Screech too much. It seemed easier to assume the rest of the pack either hated him, or barely tolerated him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Actually I'd guess you'd call it a tavern - by RIP Niamh - June 11, 2018, 04:49 PM