Golden Glade a noble band of warriors
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh had followed Kodlak quietly, grateful for the calm that he seemed to carry with him in every movement and demeanour. Had he pushed her to talk, she might have finally realized she was following a complete stranger to an unknown location...And the thought did occur to her, finally, when she realized they were going to a more secluded place. Niamh was young, and she'd agreed to go simply because he was charming and she was naive...But she'd begun to realize she might not be one hundred percent safe with him, and thus, when he smiled at her and lay down, she gave him a smile that could easily have been discerned as being a bit awkward, before she sat down, facing him. She didn't want to lay down...Just in case. The second thoughts she was having were mostly stemming from the conscience that was yelling at her to be more careful around strangers. 

...But the serenity that swathed him was enough to make her other voice- call it the devil on her shoulder- to say that she was just being ridiculous. He wasn't going to do anything to her, obviously, so she relaxed a bit. She glanced up at the trees, and nodded. "I dunno. Some of them around here just go yellow, but some of them go like...Orange and red. Those ones are my favourite," She said. Naturally, Niamh didn't know enough about trees to know which ones turned which colour- until they'd already started to turn. 

Speaking of colours- when he asked her what she wanted to hear about, she already knew. She smiled bashfully as he referred to her as a huntress...He certainly knew how to stroke her ego, didn't he? "The lights in the sky," She said. "Is it the same as like the sun or the moon? I've never, like...Seen anything other than those- oh, and the stars- in the sky."
Messages In This Thread
a noble band of warriors - by Kodlak - June 06, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: a noble band of warriors - by RIP Niamh - June 07, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: a noble band of warriors - by Kodlak - June 07, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: a noble band of warriors - by RIP Niamh - June 07, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: a noble band of warriors - by Kodlak - June 07, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: a noble band of warriors - by RIP Niamh - June 11, 2018, 04:57 PM