Broken Boulder he will stand before the throne
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Patrolling is not a habit of hers, at least not here. The Sanctuary is just that: open, safe, welcoming. Still, she's a paranoid creature and one with territorial instincts at that. 

It's slow-going on three legs but Liri doesn't mind. She finds it relaxing; twilight brings with it a hush to the forest. The sun is brilliant where it burns up the horizon, hot pink and crimson and the deep orange of a forest fire. High above, there are even vivid streaks of violet racing across the deep blue sky. It's as if the world has gone silent in the face of such beauty.

With a happy sigh, the healer patrols knowing she won't sleep for a while yet. It's one of those nights, the kind where thoughts would buzz relentlessly in her skull like angry bees. Her dreams would torment her and again, she would long to go find Kavik. 

She's unsure what's happening between them. She knows it's her own doing with her confusion over Horosk but she hasn't seen the agouti or thought of him for some time. She wonders where Horosk has gone; he's not an a bad guy, just a confusing one. 

Her thoughts are forgotten at movement just up ahead. Liri is frightened for a moment, unsure who or what it is. Upon closer inspection, it's a male who must be a member of the Sanctuary. 

Liri approaches, albeit timidly, on her slow legs. She gives a small chuff of greeting as she falls in next to him.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
he will stand before the throne - by Vilkas - June 10, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: he will stand before the throne - by Síff - June 11, 2018, 11:01 AM
RE: he will stand before the throne - by Vilkas - June 12, 2018, 03:54 AM
RE: he will stand before the throne - by Síff - June 12, 2018, 01:38 PM
RE: he will stand before the throne - by Vilkas - June 16, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: he will stand before the throne - by Síff - June 18, 2018, 10:51 AM
RE: he will stand before the throne - by Vilkas - June 19, 2018, 03:35 AM