Broken Boulder he will stand before the throne
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
For a moment, they merely examine each other. 

He's tall, though not so much as Kavik, but not overly muscular. Neither is he lean, but a broad and capable sort of person. Flames wreathe him, the color not unlike the evening display above them. When his eyes move to her, she sees that they are green as jade. His appearance reminds her of another, a stranger who inflicted much pain on her, and it makes her vaguely uncomfortable around him. 

Liri knows this is unfair and does her best to hide it. Even so, she has trouble looking at him.

Liri doesn't bother trying to keep up; she limps slowly on three legs unwilling to drag the grotesque one. The fae is getting better at using only her remaining legs to get around and so keeps a steady pace at his flank.

She can sense that though there's no animosity between them, there's little more than indifference. This is not someone she'll likely see again and if for some reason they do cross paths, Liri's inclined to keep trekking. 

His manner keeps her quiet, sensing that he does not wish for speech. Liri patrols silently at his side, sepia eyes on the world beyond.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
he will stand before the throne - by Vilkas - June 10, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: he will stand before the throne - by Síff - June 11, 2018, 11:01 AM
RE: he will stand before the throne - by Vilkas - June 12, 2018, 03:54 AM
RE: he will stand before the throne - by Síff - June 12, 2018, 01:38 PM
RE: he will stand before the throne - by Vilkas - June 16, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: he will stand before the throne - by Síff - June 18, 2018, 10:51 AM
RE: he will stand before the throne - by Vilkas - June 19, 2018, 03:35 AM