Heron Lake Plateau So I'll brace myself against this wall
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
When Elwood offered to help and bring food, Niamh's ears slicked back and she regarded him with utmost appreciation. She nodded furiously, and licked her lips hungrily, casting a quick glance down at the squawking magpies, tired of their nonsense but not exactly having any other way to get them to be quiet- unless she killed them, of course, but she still hadn't made her mind up about what to do with them. "Food would be so appreciated," She said. "I'm doing my best to hunt for both of us- it's just...Hard," She said, gesturing down  at the magpies. Obviously she'd been sucessful today, but now every day was this good...And the magpies were a terribly small meal for two adult wolves. 

Tywyll. One of the kids had a name- she thought she could kind of remember the other one's name, but it escaped her. She would still avoid the pups, at least until they were old enough to be trusted to go out on their own and mingle with the packmates...But even then, she had no idea what she'd be dealing with, after having already met Clover and Fiadh. Hopefully the Blackthorn boys would just be chill, like Tegan and Lucca were, and maybe the craziness was passed through the female gene. 

She glanced down at the magpies and shrugged. "I...I'm not sure yet. I like...I wanna have live food, y'know?" She said. "Tegan and I brought crabs back from the coast when we went to Drageda, but I don't think they can live without salt water. I just wanted to have something super simple to catch, for if someone gets sick or hurt. I kind of thought...Maybe these could work too- with their wing feathers gone. But...I dunno, I think some things just maybe aren't meant to be farmed." She admitted, a bit ashamed of her own foolishness.
Messages In This Thread
So I'll brace myself against this wall - by RIP Niamh - June 11, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 12, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 16, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by RIP Niamh - June 17, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 19, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 22, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 03, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 14, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 20, 2018, 02:34 PM