Heron Lake Plateau So I'll brace myself against this wall
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
N'awww, Elwood's some handsome in his avatar!

She felt a bit foolish, explaining her ideas to Elwood when she hadn't exactly planned them out, or allowed them to grow into fruition. He echoed her plan, and she was relieved to see that he was interested, rather than scolding her for doing something so foolish. After all, food would keep for some time in a properly dug cache, so there wasn't too much point in keeping them alive- other than to have a meal that was more nurtitional and delicious than something that'd been buried in the dirt. Cache meals weren't Niamh's favourite; if she could have constant access to something fresh and still living- without having to hunt too hard, she'd be much happier. 

"Yeh," She said, lifting one foot so the magpie that had been pinned by one wing could hop a few paces away before being wrangled back down again, to illustrate the point he made. "Legs still work. But I don't want to like...Break their legs to keep them still- they'll probably just die of shock." She said with a frown. Elwood offered to help, and she nodded, perking up a bit. "That'd be cool. OH! What about a hole? If we dug one deep enough, they can't fly out, or climb out...Something like that?" Obviously, fence-building wasn't something Niamh had really experimented with yet- but digging holes was a specialty of hers.
Messages In This Thread
So I'll brace myself against this wall - by RIP Niamh - June 11, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 12, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 16, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 19, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by RIP Niamh - June 19, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 22, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 03, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 14, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 20, 2018, 02:34 PM