Heron Lake Plateau So I'll brace myself against this wall
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Elwood began digging, and Niamh watched him do so with some interest. She herself, as a wolf who liked sleeping in a den, was very adept at digging, but she was presently holding down the magpies which, for the time being at least, had become somewhat quiet and resigned. Perhaps they knew there was no hope for them now- unless, of course, they could somehow manage to get out of the pit she and Elwood dug- but as long as they dug it deep enough and maybe put a stick or two across the top to discourage them even more, they wouldn't be going anywhere. 

The problem of feeding the magpies was another issue- but she wasn't quite ready to think about that yet. Niamh was more of an 'act now, plan later' kind of wolf. Elwood responded with reference to his own two boys, and Niamh smiled. "Well then I'll try to save one of these guys for them, and bring them here next time I see one of them." She said. In the very least, it'd get her some brownie points with Finley- and that was pretty important to her.
Messages In This Thread
So I'll brace myself against this wall - by RIP Niamh - June 11, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 12, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 16, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 19, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 22, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 03, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by RIP Niamh - July 05, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 14, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 20, 2018, 02:34 PM