Heron Lake Plateau So I'll brace myself against this wall
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh leaned forward to inspect the hole Elwood had dug; it looked like it was deep enough, and the sides were steep enough that she didn't figure the birds could climb out at all. She shrugged, and playfully smiled, lifting one foot and pushing onr bird and then the other forward and into the hole. They squawked angrily and bopped up and down in the hole, scrabbling at the sides with their little claws and beating their wings to try and take off- but without feathers, it was impossible. She nodded. 

"Looks like that should work," She said, but glanced around until she saw a stick not too far away, with a few leaves still clinging to it. She marched over, grabbed it and then dragged it back, draping it across the hole's top, making it even more difficult for the birds to escape. "I think that'll do it," She said, looking down at the birds who continued to struggle in their prison. "Go team! Thanks for your help, Elwood. This should do great," She said, dipping her head in appreciation.
Messages In This Thread
So I'll brace myself against this wall - by RIP Niamh - June 11, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 12, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 16, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 19, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 22, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 03, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 14, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by RIP Niamh - July 15, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 20, 2018, 02:34 PM