Broken Boulder "Fairies made that."
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AW @Lily :3

The afternoon was heavy and humid. The air pressed down so that it felt that Liri would be flattened to the ground with the weight of it. The sky was clear for now but it would likely rain again judging by the air which felt wet and sticky. 

After a morning of gathering herbs for the caches, Liri audibly sighed with relief as she plunged into the Sanctuary's creek for a quick cooling off.The healer could not have been paddling about for very long before a glint caught her eye.

Pulling herself from the water with a quick shake of her pale pelt, the sylph made her way towards the curiosity on three legs - unsteady but getting stronger everyday. 

The glint had come from none other than a small rock, only slightly bigger than a pebble. It was dark as night with an oily smooth sheen to it's polished surface and fiery orange streaks through it.

Upon first glance Liri thought it was beautiful. And upon second glance it reminded her of Lily. Liri realized she hadn't seen the blackbird since being welcomed into the Sanctuary - not counting pack meetings. 

The fae gently took the creek-smoothed stone in her mouth for fear of scratching it and padded off in search of the darker girl thinking she might enjoy the pretty rock.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"Fairies made that." - by Síff - June 12, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Lily - June 12, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Síff - June 12, 2018, 05:38 PM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Lily - June 13, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Síff - June 18, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Lily - June 20, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Síff - June 21, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Lily - June 27, 2018, 02:06 AM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Síff - July 10, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: "Fairies made that." - by Lily - July 19, 2018, 09:30 PM