Moonspear the palace with the malice
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She finished her pivot to aim southbound, though kept an eye on him in the process as his answers came as concise as she suspected. He left her nothing that she could look further into, really. Even without spending great lengths of time with him, she knew that was how he could be, even if it left her not quite knowing what to think sometimes. Considering his still-standing status among them, however, the dark mother had long since realized it was high time she have a greater understanding of what her expectations of him (him, as an  individual, not just the titles he carried) may include.

Next, she'd elaborate a bit. She had her own motivations.. and if not seeing her puppies, then she knew she had to be tending to their well-being somehow. The borders were fine, she trusted they were safe. She wasn't looking to patrol really anyway. and so that defaulted her right back to where she had been for much of the day already: back on the prowl. "Besides that catch, my hunts have been pitiful today. Unlucky as can be," she shook her head. Toiling away chasing small game to very little avail made her just want a change of tactic--especially when she had the four growing, hungry mouths to feed. "I have to get back to it, and cannot say I would be against some company on the trail," she invited over her shoulder, though would leave him to it if he decided to decline--or would much rather find the pups.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the palace with the malice - by Amekaze - June 17, 2018, 01:22 AM
RE: the palace with the malice - by Gannet - June 19, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: the palace with the malice - by Amekaze - June 21, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: the palace with the malice - by Gannet - June 25, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: the palace with the malice - by Amekaze - June 26, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: the palace with the malice - by Gannet - July 03, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: the palace with the malice - by Amekaze - July 04, 2018, 02:11 AM
RE: the palace with the malice - by Gannet - July 18, 2018, 09:46 AM
RE: the palace with the malice - by Amekaze - August 02, 2018, 01:15 AM