Broken Boulder peel back your skin and try to forget how it feels
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

alarian seems to find comfort in his embrace -- frankly, to delight's immense relief. he's never been good at handling crying. of course, he's not very good at handling any display of intense emotion, and the shocked look on his friend's face throws him equally for a loop until he begins to speak. was his question that off base --?

oh. maybe not. he quirks an eyebrow, wondering if he's wandered into a strange reversal of his own love triangle. "she said she didn't feel wanted," delight explains quietly, "but you said everyone likes her -- so it seems to me that maybe she meant she didn't feel wanted by you." and of course, no, that doesn't have to be romantic, but, well, in delight's (admittedly limited) world view, it tends to be -- and alarian is.. cute, and delight could see how someone could theoretically be into him. theoretically. awkwardly he adds, "i'm probably wrong, though. and i'm gay too," unsure why he suddenly feels the need to clarify -- it's not as if alarian doesn't know, they've talked about mato, but -- well, the children, and queenie, and -- it's just important that he doesn't have the wrong idea for some reason.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: peel back your skin and try to forget how it feels - by Ariel - July 04, 2018, 10:45 AM