Heron Lake Plateau Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Despite @Raven's assurances that the lump was of no significance, Towhee still found herself in the cruel clutches of some sort of identity crisis. She withdrew. Rather than hang around on The Roost, she rested behind Tegan's Tears between patrols instead. She actively avoided anyone who approached her, even @Niamh. She tolerated only X's company, perhaps because the bird's gender identity seemed as ambiguous as her own felt lately.

By the time she resurfaced, it was almost like landing on an alien planet. Towhee sensed that she'd missed something of great import, though there was no particular reason to feel this way; it was just an intuition. She began making her way toward @Elwood's and @Finley's den before recollecting their retiree status. She didn't want to bother them, plus they might not know any more than she did.

Instead, Towhee sought her pregnant sister. Her innards jolted when she considered that she might have even missed Raven's delivery. Moving more hastily now, the Beta approached the place where @Quixote and his mate kept house. Even if she hadn't missed the birth, she should apologize to her co-leaders for her brief hiatus.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns? - by Towhee - June 18, 2018, 09:27 AM