Shadewood Do these tacos taste funny to you?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
No one argued with her, nor proposed an alternative course of action. Tegan did point out the futility of their search and Towhee sighed. "I know," she acknowledged, trying and failing to hide her frustration, "but I still th—" She cut off abruptly, her head turning very, very, very slowly in Colt's direction. It probably would've been a comical sight, if not for the heavy circumstances.

"Did you just...?" she eventually found her voice, then blinked hard and tried again in ptero. -You know ptero?- Towhee didn't even give him time to react. Although it was not the time, nor the place, she suddenly whacked him (companionably [but probably harder than was strictly necessary...]) on the shoulder and simply signed a very sincere, -Thank you.-

But they needed to focus on the hunt now. Their prey was almost certainly going to give them the slip but, "We have to give one last push. If we don't find anything, we'll reconvene in a day or so, then decide what to do from there. C'mon," she tacked on, turning to Niamh and motioning for her to follow before pausing to sign, -Be careful,- to the boys.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Towhee - June 20, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by RIP Niamh - June 20, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Tegan - June 21, 2018, 03:16 AM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Colt RIP - June 21, 2018, 08:38 AM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Towhee - June 21, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by RIP Niamh - June 21, 2018, 10:27 AM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Tegan - June 27, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Colt RIP - June 29, 2018, 09:53 AM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Towhee - July 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: Do these tacos taste funny to you? - by Towhee - July 03, 2018, 06:42 PM