Heron Lake Plateau Your love is like a car crash.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She could think of no outlet for her rage, save for the snapping of Screech's neck perhaps. Towhee very seriously considered rampaging back out into the wilderness again, scouring the landscape until she located and killed her brother. She put all four feet on the ground and stood, every muscle quivering with tension and intention, orange eyes blazing as she glared into the distance beyond the plateau.

That was when Niamh materialized, approaching at an angle in a clear effort not to startle the Beta. Towhee's ruff rose involuntarily, though her friend's presence actually took the edge off her waspishness. She huffed out a breath, trying to coax her clenched muscles into relaxing somewhat, though she couldn't completely manage. Her movements were a little stiff as she faced the blonde she-wolf, acknowledging her.

-I'm so angry,- she said, needing to unload the burden of it now that she'd been waylaid from her (quite frankly impetuous) urge to resume the hunt for Screech. -Just so... fucking... angry.- Of course, it wasn't all about Screech, nor would it be entirely resolved via his death. Towhee was also angry about Orca's sudden demise and ye olde bitterness about Phox being stirred up again by the nearly total destruction of Peregrine and Fox's final legacy.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Your love is like a car crash. - by Towhee - June 22, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by RIP Niamh - June 22, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by Towhee - June 25, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by RIP Niamh - June 26, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by RIP Niamh - June 26, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by RIP Niamh - June 26, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by Towhee - June 26, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by RIP Niamh - June 27, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Your love is like a car crash. - by Towhee - June 28, 2018, 05:14 PM