Bitterroot Valley You got some shit to say and I'm hear to listen
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri can feel the anger twisting inside of him like a snake, a being brought to life in the wake of her tale. For an awful moment, the fae is worried it's directed at her. Shaking, she presses close to him, seeking to rub her crown against the bottom of his jaw if he'll let her. 

When his words reach her, she stifles a flinch - afraid the words will hurt her. As they settle, she knows for a second a dull shock followed by relief so intense she makes a soft sound between a laugh and a sob. Briefly, the sylph buries her face against his dark shoulder to compose herself. 

She's brought back out again, shaky with relief and feeling oddly light with the weight of hiding so much taken off her shoulders, only by his next words. She's surprised - she's never considered what Kavik's suggesting. The sylph takes a moment to think on it, to be sure of her next words.

"If you wish for the truth, Kavik, part of me has belonged to you since I first met you," the fae whispers, a smile pulling at the corners of her lips. She thinks back on the night in the meadow where she knew that Kavik was her future.

The two closest experiences with love that she had, Samuel and Horosk, didn't compare. With Samuel she thought if she gave it time, she could grow to love him. With Horosk, it had been a confused connection - it had been fleeting. 

"You are my fate. I knew when I met you that I would love you and nothing has made me happier," Liri murmurs, kissing him softly with promise.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread