Bitterroot Valley You got some shit to say and I'm hear to listen
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The nip had the right effect, spurring her giant into action. As he moves towards her, there's a moment where the sylph is obviously perplexed on how to do this with only three legs to prop her up. Liri winds up huddled on the ground, bad leg curled beneath her. With the memory of her rape still fresh in her mind's eye, the girl's apprehensive. Her ears tip back and a tiny whine escapes her - almost inaudible. 

Kavik seems to understand this, stopping to groom her as she did him. It's gentle, the way he touches her, as if she is something special. Liri practically purrs at his attentions. Kavik soothes her with soft words and when she's ready, she steals a last kiss before telling him. 

The two meld together instinctively; as if made to fit their counterpart. They dance, interwined like a yin and yang symbol, and the last of hazy memories of Horosk, flickering like a dying candle, are replaced by the inferno that is Kavik's touch. 

When it's done, she's breathless and trembling again, though for different reasons, and curls against Kavik's broad side - speechless. Immersed in a happy afterglow, the girl kisses his inky cheek and whispers a hoarse, "I love you."
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread